Your face has exploded. How do you react?

Discussion in 'Welcome to Paradise' started by Well-Known Temptation, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Well-Known Temptation

Well-Known Temptation Just call me Temptation, please.

RePG:
    Profile:
    Yes, the title of this topic is irrelevant, and yes, my username was generated via use of a random adjective & noun generator. I'm unsure of whether to be pleased or not at being a "well-known temptation," but I can certainly roll with it.

Anywho, I'm Well-Known Temptation, the newest of the newbies. Not to mention I'm the very best like no one ever was.

I've lurked about Orange Islands ever since I was a wee lad since 2012/2013? I don't really know when I found the place. Might as well make an account and explore the better features of it, though.

I guess that's it from me? There's not much to say when you're the new guy that nobody cares about. I guess I'll get to know the rest of you as time progresses. :3

2. Stygglytuff

Stygglytuff I'll put something good here later Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pattle
    You seem slightly random and Maybe unhinged. I have a feeling we'll get along just fine.
    Welcome to the forums, If you've been lurking for a few years then you should know your way around. If not then you need to read a "Lurking 101" paper.

3. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Ahoy there! Welcome to our humble forum, thanks for joining us! Feel free to come by the chat sometime if you haven't already and talk with some of us!

4. Well-Known Temptation

RePG:
    Profile:
    Many thanks to the both of you! I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here. :)

5. Taav

Taav ಠ_ಠ

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Coppor/Bronzor
    My face exploded once. I wasn't too happy about it.

Welcome to OI, Temptation. Most people (here) just call me IO. I appreciate your use of a randomly generated name (and I must say, the RNG goddess has smiled upon you this time), and you seem pretty cool in general (especially with that Wooper/Trapinch duo!).

Well, have fun and stuff.

6. Well-Known Temptation

RePG:
    Profile:
    The RNG gods have smiled upon me this once. It's a rare but welcome occurrence.
    Obviously I'll have my obligatory fun and stuff.

7. Junpaku

Junpaku Newbie

RePG:
    Profile:
    Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you. If you need any help or anything I'm probably not the best person to ask :D I'm also a noob despite my status. Joined about I think uhhh 2 months ago?

the place is cool though, nice to meet you.

8. Well-Known Temptation

RePG:
    Profile:
    Well, if you only joined two months ago and you're already a mod, you clearly know more than you're giving yourself credit for. It's nice to meet you, too. :)