Tournament of Imperia - Closing Ceremony

Discussion in 'Extra, Extra!' started by Roxas, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Roxas

Roxas Prince of the Stars Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    As the battle ended, General Kitab, Mr. B and Mr. C made their way down from their box to congratulate the two trainers. As they made their way down they could feel the tremors that everyone had been feeling the last few hours slowly getting more frequent and stronger. He knew what this meant, and as did his colleagues. He just hoped he hadn't made a mistake in being down here.

Midway down the steps he motioned for one of his subordinates to bring a very large chest down to the arena with them. The prizes for the tournament were going to be lavish, he thought. Provided the trainers can manage to make it out alive, he thought.

As he finally reached the battlefield he waved to Arina and the Nameless Trainer. "Well done you two. That was quite the match. Me and my colleagues were rather impressed by your guys talents. However at the end of the day it was clear who the superior trainer was in this fight." He said as he turned to the Nameless trainer.

As he said this another large tremor struck the labyrinth they could see a few rocks from the ceiling fall.

"Mr. Kitab do you know what's up with the tremors?" Arina asked

"Oh it's nothing I'm sure." He said dismissing her question. He motioned to his subordinate to drop the chest and to leave the battlefield. Kitab opened the chest and from it took two crowns. A Golden one and a Silver one. He asked Arina to bow first as he placed the Silver Crown on her head.

"To our Runner Up, I present this Silver Crown. Symbolizing your accomplishments in this tournament."

Tremor.

He then asked the Nameless Trainer to also bow their head as he placed the Golden Crown on their head."

"And to our Winner! I present to you the Golden Crown, symbolizing your accomplishments and victory here on this day."

Tremor.

This tremor however shook the floor and walls so violently people began to fall out of their seats. A panic was beginning to set in as people began to ignore the closing ceremonies altogether and make their way out of the Stadium.

"I assure you all that everything will be ok-"

As Kitab was about to finish his sentence a massive tremor shook the walls, proceeded by a massive roar. A second later there was the sound of an explosion as the Northern Wall with the Crystal Dragon shattered and flew in many pieces throughout the arena. Where the wall with the mural once stood now stood the dragon depicted in said mural.

[​IMG]

The Titan of the Imperia Region, Sekinroa, has emerged in the Arena!

As the Dragon roared loudly, the panic that had already set in went into full chaos and a lot of the bystanders began to flee the arena as fast as they could.

Meanwhile Mr. B and Mr. C began to laugh. It had worked. The tournament was just what they needed to draw out their brother Sekinroa.

Mr. C began to glow with a bright light and shifted into his true form.

:cadareal:

Brother. We've been waiting on you!

The massive dragon roared again as it eyed the trainers fleeing the arena.

Yes you may have your fill of the stupid humans. But first, brother and I need your powers to restore his body.

Sekinroa closed his eyes and the crystals on its back began to glow brightly. A moment later Mr. B began to glow with a fierce red aura as his body began to shift and contort. He began to grow into an extremely large form as another dragon filled the arena.

:brucilong:

It feels so good to have my body back. I think it's time it got fed properly though. Brucilong roared as he looked at Arina and the nameless trainer.

Before the Dragon could pounce a burst of light shot at it, pushing it back. From behind the two trainers they could hear someone running behind them. The two trainers turn around to see Traydor running up to them.

"Kitab you idiot. What have you done?! You've released the monster our ancestors worked so hard to seal away."

"Ah cousin. I was wondering when you'd show up." Kitab said with a smirk.

We don't have time for games. I've wanted her dead for a while now let's do this now.

As Brucilong and Sekinroa begin to move closer two more figures emerge from behind.

John and Phil have sneaked through the audience to assist their comrades.

"We're here to help!" both of them said in unison. Traydor gave them a nod and pointed at Kitab. "Handle my cousin. We'll take on the dragons."

Kitab groaned and looked at Cadareal. "Mind giving me a hand?" The cadareal nodded as it and Kitab moved into position to battle John and Phil.

The tournament may have ended but the true fight for Imperia was about to begin.

----
    SilentSentinel and I will be battling Sekinroa and Brucilong with Traydor assisting us.

@Angel Knight Phil and @Master of Grass will be battling Kitab and Cadareal.

In the event of any of the battlers don't make a move within 24 hours one of the other four will have permission to move for you. Each trainer will be using their tournament teams.

[45] :male: :brucilong: 200/200 [Dragon's Fury] {Speed: 168}

[45] :male: :sekinroacursed: 205/205 [Eternal Curse] {Speed: 128}

----

[45] :cadareal: 187/187 [Hunter's Prowess] {Speed: 164}
    [25] :male: :lucario: 93/93 [Steadfast] {Speed: 73}

[25] :male: ??
    [25] :female: ??

2. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Well alrighty then. That's just fine and dandy. Couple of big old dragon looking asses trying to come in here and fuck shit up right when I just won this damn thing. Now normally I'd see a couple of fine looking dragony specimens such as yourselves and I'd say to myself, "You know what? These boys didn't mean nothing by it, they're just trying to destroy the world and be on their way. Who am I to get in the way of what they want to do? I should just stay out of the way and let them shake their dicks over there, and I'll shake mine in my spot over here.", or something of that nature.

The problem is, I just can't do that today. It's not cause I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or anything, no I'm quite happy to report that I got a great night of sleep and feel as well rested as usual. It's certainly not cause I'm unhappy about how the tournament went. The top spot is what I was going for after all. No. You see boys, the reason that I'm gonna have to not move on this particular day is that there's a fat chest of prizes that I just won for kicking ass, and you happen to be directly between me and this aforementioned chest. Something tells me you aren't going to be just stepping aside neither, as it seems you've got yourself a grudge with this other chick over here.

Well, that's gonna be a big problem for me. Because little old me spent months preparing for this here tournament. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to prepare, I selected a team of prime pokemon and blazed through the qualifying rounds. I used the pure power of these six pokemon, some keen strategy, and you know what? Fuck yeah, you could certainly say I got real fucking lucky a few times. Hell I'm saying it now, my ass was pulled out of the fire by the grace of the RNG more than once. But I spent all that time, energy, and money, stressed myself out to the point of barely sleeping for days on end, and wrote pages and pages of battle calculations and scenarios for the contents of that prize chest. So I'm afraid me and the squad here are just gonna have to irrevocably fuck your shit up, and knock your asses out of the way so we can collect our various winnings. I'm sure it's gonna be a big old tussle and I'm sure I can't talk you out of wanting to scrap, so let's dispense with the pleasantries and just get on with it.

Volcronic, go ahead and come out first. Let's give these bastards a nice Intimidating stare. But you're not gonna attack, oh no sir-ee bob. No, you'll be switching out and Parlef is going to replace you. We'll need Volcronic for later, and while this here Parlef is quite the powerhouse, it's not gonna be able to keep up with your big old level 45 selves.

3. Angel Knight Phil

Angel Knight Phil Drag-on Dragoon

RePG:
    Profile:
    Again!?

Can't tell if we shouldn't wreck Cadareal or take out Kitab's Pokemon.

"Scizor, Use Bullet Punch on Cadareal!"

4. Roxas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    Gazalaxy comes out and uses a Dazzling Gleam on Sekinroa

5. Master of Grass

Master of Grass The Angel of Music Demi-Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    I'll have Wigglytuff use Play Rough on Cadareal

6. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:

[25] :female::gazalaxy:0/103 ( :mewtwoplush: ) [Super Luck] {Speed: 68}
    [45] :male::brucilong: 112/200 [Dragon's Fury] {Speed: 336} [Dragon's Fury +2][-1 Attack]
    [25] :female::scyvern: 98/98 [Technician] [ :crimsonfeather: ] {Speed: 93} [25] :male::parlefm: 0/104 [Fortissimo] [:ancientpipe:] {Speed: 84}
    [45] :male::sekinroacursed: 185/205 [Eternal Curse] {Speed: 128} [-1 Attack]

Brucilong starts the turn off by hitting the Parlef with a powerful Dragon Slash attack, leaving Parlef with no health. Meanwhile Sekinroa decides to complete wipe out Gazalaxy with a very powerful Power Gem attack, but seems to be hurting itself with some sort of recoil damage. Traydor managed to send out her Scyvern relatively unnoticed and got a direct Dual Chop attack off on Brucilong, with one hit landed Critically.

"These guys are tough but we can still do this! Don't give up!" Traydor yells to the other two trainers. Scyvern seems to have given Brucilong even more strength...was this the right move?

7. Haas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:

[25] :female::chaoswigglytuff: 65/128 ( :crimsonfeather: ) [Cute Charm] {Speed: 51}
    [45] :cadareal: 100/187 [Hunter's Prowess] {Speed: 164}
    [25] :male::scizor: 16/93 [Technician] [ :choiceband: ] {Speed: 61} *Locked into Bullet Punch*

[25] :male::lucario: 93/93 [Steadfast] {Speed: 73}

Cadareal moves first with blindly speed and attacks Scizor with a Sucker Punch attack. Scizor strikes back with a decently strong Bullet Punch. Kitab tries to deal with the Wigglytuff by having Lucario attack it with a Metal Claw attack, but doesn't do enough to kill the Wigglytuff so it gets off a Play Rough attack on Cadareal as well.

8. Angel Knight Phil

RePG:
    Profile:
    Bullet Punch on Cadareal!

9. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Scizor, come in and use Bullet Punch on Sekinroa!

10. Roxas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    Farcystis uses Aqua crush on brucilong

11. Roxas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    MoGs wiggly uses play rough on cadareal

12. Haas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:

[25] :male::farcystis: 108/108 ( :crimsonfeather: ) [Water Absorb] {Speed: 58}
    [45] :male::brucilong: 59/200 [Dragon's Fury] {Speed: 336} [+1 Attack] [+2 Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Def, Speed]
    [25] :female::scyvern: 0/98 [Technician] [ :crimsonfeather: ] {Speed: 93} [25] :female: :scizorf: 0/93 [Technician] [ :choiceband: ] {Speed: 61}
    [45] :male::sekinroacursed: 120/205 [Eternal Curse] {Speed: 128} [-1 Attack]

This time Scyvern and Scizor go for a Priority Combo attack, hitting Brucilong and Sekinroa with Dragon Dash and Bullet Punch respectively. Both deal a fair amount of damage but the two dragons immediately take them both out in anger by using a Power Gem and Flame Wheel combo against the two Scyther evolutions. Farcystis, being the only one left alive, was able to hit Brucilong with a Critical Aqua Crush, bring Brucilong close to 25% health.

13. Haas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:

[25] :female::chaoswigglytuff: 3/128 ( :crimsonfeather: ) [Cute Charm] {Speed: 51}
    [45] :cadareal: 65/187 [Hunter's Prowess] {Speed: 164}
    [25] :male::scizor: 0/93 [Technician] [ :choiceband: ] {Speed: 61} *Locked into Bullet Punch*

[25] :male::lucario: 93/93 [Steadfast] {Speed: 73} [Attracted to Wigglytuff]

Cadareal finishes Scizor with a Sucker Punch before it can get off its attack. Lucario tries to once again finish Wigglytuff off with a Metal Claw but is unable to for a second turn in a row. To make things worse for Kitab, Wiggytuff's Cute Charm activated and made Lucario fall in love with Wigglytuff. With it's health at dangerously low levels, Wigglytuff was still able to hit Cadareal with a Play Rough attack, bringing Cadareal that much closer to falling.

14. Angel Knight Phil

RePG:
    Profile:
    Minior. Come out and use Featherstorm.

15. Roxas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    Arina - Farcystis uses Aqua Crush on Brucilong.

MoG - Wigglytuff uses Play Rough on Cadareal again.

16. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Lucaurio comes out and uses Vacuum Wave on Sekinroa.

17. Prophet of Wapachu

Prophet of Wapachu Unofficial Pokédex Coordinator Demi-Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Traydor replaced her fallen dragon with Growlithe. Then Lucaurio moved first, taking a nice portion of Sekinroa's health away with Vacuum Wave. Brucilong then blew Farcystis away with Flame Wheel. Power Gem brought a quick end to Growlithe as well.

[25] :male::farcystis: 0/108 ( :crimsonfeather: ) [Water Absorb] {Speed: 58}
    [45] :male::brucilong: 59/200 [Dragon's Fury] {Speed: 336} [+1 Attack] [+2 Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Def, Speed]
    [25] :male::growlithe: 0/86 [Flash Fire] [ :choiceband: ] {Speed: 58} [25] :male::aurilucario:93/93 [Aura Fist: SpA] [ :auricrystal: ]{Speed: 81}
    [45] :male::sekinroacursed: 79/205 [Eternal Curse] {Speed: 128} [-1 Attack]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  18. Prophet of Wapachu

Prophet of Wapachu Unofficial Pokédex Coordinator Demi-Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Cadereál neatly took out Minor with Sucker Punch, but it finished itself off with life orb recoil. Lucario was immobilized by love, and Wiggly nearly finished off Cadereál with Play Rough.

[25] :female::chaoswigglytuff: 3/128 ( :crimsonfeather: ) [Cute Charm] {Speed: 51}
    [45] :cadareal: 6/187 [Hunter's Prowess] {Speed: 164}
    [25]:minioroi:0/88 [Shields Down] ( :lifeorb: ) {Speed: 58/88}

[25] :male::lucario: 93/93 [Steadfast] {Speed: 73} [Attracted to Wigglytuff]

19. Roxas

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    Macabor. Shadow ball on brucilong.

20. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Lucaurio, try to hit Sekinroa with another Vacuum Wave! That thing is going to get itself with recoil eventually, but we can help it to its doom by wearing it down!