The Amaya Regional Revamp Project

Discussion in 'RPG News & Discussion' started by Leon Vane, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Roxas

Roxas Prince of the Stars Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    I like that. yes. I like that a lot. :3

2. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Yeah that's good.

3. Kitsune_XIII

Kitsune_XIII Composer Ampereon

RePG:
    Profile:
    :seel: of approval (by me).

4. Zenith

Zenith No Ordinary Swordsman

RePG:
    Profile:
    Whoa, whoa. Lemme try to put all of this together...and make a couple suggestions that'll hopefully work out.

Siber Pass
    -Section 1: 5 Wilds, 3 Trainers
    -Wild Level Range: 42-47
    -Section 2: 5 Wilds, 3 Trainers
    -Wild Level Range: 44-48
    -Final Rival Battle
    -Min. Party Size: 6 mons; Min. Level: 55
    I think splitting Siber Pass into two sections would be our best move. Two different areas would mean two wild lists that'd allow us to include a bigger variation of mons, compared to one large list solely of mons that dwell in that one biome. A multiple-part final dungeon would keep things from getting boring, as well. And for what it's worth, even the canon games have been doing it since Gen V.

Victor Island
    -Elite Four
    -Nikita, the Debilitating Dagger
    -Shoji, the Wing-Footed Warrior
    -Leonidas, the Shining Shield
    -Akiza, the Berserker Blade
    -Level Ranges: 56-58
    -Champion: Reyva, Empress of Elements
    -Level Range: 59-62
    Okay, I admit I went a little overboard. >_> I had this really cool idea a while back where I thought the E4 and Champion could all have symbols that represented their specialties. Nikita's would be a dagger dipped in poison, Shoji's a winged boot, Leo's an elaborate-looking shield, and Akiza's a greatsword. Revya's focus would be on coverage (since it just about is already >_>), and her symbol would be three arrows infused with fire, ice, and lightning. I admit the titles are kind of cheesy and need work, but does it sound like a cool idea?

And Phil's proposed levels are a major improvement...but are they a little low? If the 8th gym leader's team has an average level of 52, and you figure players' teams will gain about 3/4 of a level overall with each trainer battle, they'd've gained about 4 1/2 levels from the Siber Pass trainers, and maybe another one from the rival battle. Sitting at ~57-58 would make even the first E4 member easier, which kind of throws out the idea of being a little underleveled when they get there and picking the ones they'd have the best matchup against first. Would it be better to put the E4 at 58-60 and Revya at 60-64?

5. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile: