T.J.'s Little (not really) OI Game Project

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by PokéNuva, Apr 5, 2017.

1. PokéNuva

PokéNuva Newbie

RePG:
    Profile:
    Hello, It's that friendly neighborhood T.J., back at it again with another HUGE project.

A while ago, I did a project involving Minecraft. That didn't work out very well. Mainly because I realized only the people who bought Minecraft would have access to it. I wanted you all to enjoy my project. Around that time, I figured why not do something everyone can access and have fun with? So I went with a much more difficult, and time consuming option. (Makes sense, right?) Why not make a game? Or a couple? With big ideas, a really big story, and an even bigger amount of Pokemon?

So I started it. first, I got Pokemon Essentials. (A startup kit for RPG Maker, for anyone who doesn't know.) I figured out how to do a couple things using that, but as I worked, my ideas for this series grew larger, and larger. Pokemon itself is already a titan. Adding on to it is a lot. I want to do so much with this project, but I can't do it alone.

That's why, I'm asking anyone who is willing, to help me. Right now I'm working on the graphics portion. I have a couple people willing to help with Pinkan sprites. And I got an offer to help with extra writing. I'll eventually need help with scripting, writing, and mapping, however any help is welcome.

~PokéNuva

2. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Will this game be based on OI or use OI sprite /character/storytelling assets?

3. PokéNuva

PokéNuva Newbie

RePG:
    Profile:
    Yes to all of that.

4. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Any release using the site assets is going to require admin approval, just so you are aware. You might have to change stuff if it doesn't work with the site vision.

5. PokéNuva

PokéNuva Newbie

RePG:
    Profile:
    Yeah, That's fair.