Paradise Lost: An Alolan Mafia - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Doof, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Stygglytuff

Stygglytuff I'll put something good here later Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pattle
    [​IMG]
    Good Game Everyone

2. Nonsensepanda

Nonsensepanda The best Panda Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
  3. Angel Knight Phil

Angel Knight Phil Drag-on Dragoon Pummelo Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    I need to stop failing so hard when I play lol. Gj Amerac and DF

4. Taav

Taav ಠ_ಠ

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Coppor/Bronzor
    Ahahaha. Nice job town! I didn't think it was actually gonna happen, given the way we were going for a long while.

I feel like I definitely played too aggressively this game. Was really trying too hard to stab out a mafioso in the dark, but really all that did was make it easier for mafia to play along to get townies like AKP and Panda lynched. I was trying to compensate for the lack of good info with a "plausible" crapshoot approach, but yeah that didn't work out in my favor. That's good feedback for future games, at least.

It's a good thing I died when I did though, cause I had convinced myself that SS was town. I really didn't want to write him off as town because I knew he'd be super dangerous as mafia, but ultimately I thought he had one of the best alibi in the game. He was super consistent with his story, and even when he changed his tune to try to lynch Shand I totally bought it. And it seems I trusted his judgement on the AKP lynch a bit too much too. Dammit, you played me like an absolute fool SS. Can't say I'm surprised though.

In terms of the game structure, I think it might make sense to have longer days in the future. It seemed like we were usually pretty low on time, and for someone like me with no job or life it was easy enough to keep up, but for someone who could only really be on once or twice a day, it could be useful. Especially since it felt like every day someone was using "we don't have enough time to discuss this" as an excuse to push for a hasty lynch. Even, say, 24 more hours could've helped a bit in this regard, I think.

Thanks for inviting me Doof, twice in fact! I think I'll stick around for any future games, while I still have the time.

5. ManBearTepig

ManBearTepig King of The North

RePG:
    Profile:
    It was great, well done everyone

6. Fresh Mex

Fresh Mex Land shark

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    GG All! Also, I hereby forgive Styg for killing me. *calls off haunting*