Now and Forever

Discussion in 'Wattalia City' started by Sin, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    [​IMG]

Suen walked quickly into Wattalia City by way of a main pedestrian road. Now people were starting to show up, so at least a horror/thriller film isn't being shot here right now. He managed to find his way all the way to the city center where the gym was, only to be turned away by a front door bouncer checking Badge Counts.​

"Don't even try it, kid." The man said with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Maybe once you've gotten the greenhorn out of you."​

Suen knew when to give up a fight, and that was never. Also, he knew when not to start a fight, and that was now. Time to slink away with one's tail between one's own legs.​

He wandered the streets for a few minutes with his hands in his pockets, before someone said his name and caught his attention.​

"You there, you're Cain Sanders, right?" An old man dressed in all white inquired. This was no strong-as-a-Tauros Boss Hogg though, this is a frail man with a diamond-topped ebony walking stick.​

"Uhh, no, not quite. Who are you?" It was probably best to keep his friend's whereabouts secret from this man. He was giving off bad vibes.​

"Oh, don't act like you can fool me." He mused. "Oh, my. You really aren't him. Well, that's too bad. I really thought you were someone I knew."​

Time for an awkward silence. "Well... it was good talking to you, sir." Suen turned again to walk away.​

"No so fast!" The man cawed. "I'm not letting you get away with this that easily! Prove it to me! Prove yourself to me!" He threw a silver-etched pokeball between them.​

OOC: Story battle, I want to choose his Pokémon. Aureon, Anubeon, and Lungeon. Any order, any appropriate levels.​

2. Kamina

Kamina Author

RePG:
    Profile:
    You agreed to battle him, despite feeling the presence of another nearby. The presence of someone you'd ran into not too long ago, who felt rather Dangerous. Here's what the Old Man had in store for you anyway.
    [5] :female: :anubeon: 26/26 [Synchronize]

Later;

[6] :female: :aureon: 28/28 [Aura Absorb]
    [7] :female: :lungeonshiny: 38/38 [Steadfast]

3. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    Suen was taken aback by the old codger's vivaciousness. Not only that, but this Pokémon was... exotic. Some kind of ethereal energy surrounded it.

This is really something... Suen thought as he went over his mental roster of Pokémon. He was about to start off with Emble when he remembered the mystery gift some random "Vega" gave him. Maybe this old man is connected to that somehow. He can find a clue about one of them by showing off this... whatever it is inside the ball.

"Go, Genesis!" Suen said as he threw his second Premier Ball Pokémon. The emerging Pokémon was a majestic purple beast, glowing with energy.

Oldster's eyes widened. "I recognize that Pokémon! That Taroxin, oh yes. This is good, very good."

This guy's weird. What is it with weird guys appearing around me? Why not even weird girls? "Genesis! ..." Crap, what is it with these gift Pokémon and me not even knowing their attacks? At least Cain could teach me Nagano's at the start of that battle! Suen raked his memory for any notion of what this Pokémon might know. "... Acid attack!"

4. Zenith

Zenith No Ordinary Swordsman

RePG:
    Profile:
    A resisted Acid and a weak Tackle. This is going nowhere fast. How the hell did you get that thing to 11 when you have a Carda in the day care right now?
    [11] :male: :taroxin: 34/37 [ None ] [Intimidate]
    [5] :female: :anubeon: 20/26 [Synchronize]

5. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    OOC: That's the magic of daycare. Genesis went in asap and has come out already after a full 14, and I've already requested taking out Carda, still pending, before this battle. Also, I'm glad it turned out that way because Acid is the only attack in my entire party that can damage this guy >_>;

Suen watched most of the sprayed acid fly straight through the opposing Pokémon's body, doing very little damage. Still, the ghostly thing managed to land a concrete tackle onto the Taroxin. "Genesis, keep your guard up! Acid again!"

OOC2: Also, I've nicknamed most of my Pokémon throughout my adventure upon their first use and none have been nicknamed in my profile, which is probably making it difficult for mods. Mind adding some in for ease's sake?
    Taroxin - Genesis
    Mininja - Nagano
    Carda - Trigon (still waiting on a daycare withdrawal for this guy to be processed)

6. Dig Dug

Dig Dug Best Orca in Town

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    N/A
    OoC: I got your nicknames.

Dang, only repeats on T.V. today!
    [11] :male: :taroxin: 31/37 [ None ] [Intimidate]
    [5] :female: :anubeon: 14/26 [Synchronize]

7. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    Taroxin, use Acid again! Well, don't use Acid like LSD, but like use it on him. NO! Not like the CIA in the 50s! Just freaking attack him!

8. Kamina

Kamina Author

RePG:
    Profile:
    [11] :male: :taroxin: 28/37 [ None ] [Intimidate]
    [5] :female: :anubeon: 8/26 [Synchronize] [-1SDEF]

Anubeon tripped on Acid so much her SDefence got lowered. Although you're now under suspicion for forcing illicit drugs forcefully onto others.

9. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    Yes, you're almost there, Genesis! One more spray if you aim right! Acid!

10. Chimera

Chimera Minor Junior Private Negative First Class

RePG:
    Profile:
    Did someone say acid? Give me some. Now.

Exactly 8 damage, by the way. A free KO as you ordered, sir. Or...something. I'm very distractable right now, not sure why-oooooh, a butterfly!

...5% exp.

[6] :female: :aureon: 28/28 [Aura Absorb]

Surprisingly no 'shiny' comments from the ADD peanut gallery. Maybe the acid finally wore off.

11. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    All right, stay out there Genesis! More Acid shots for this one!

OOC: funny little story, back like a year ago or something when folks were planning to redesign light type, I was hugely in favor of having Poison be super effective to Light. Mostly because Poison is only SE to Grass, and like half of all grasses are part Poison, mooting the effectiveness. But whatever >___>

12. Kamina

Kamina Author

RePG:
    Profile:
    [11] :male: :taroxin: 25/37 [ None ] [Intimidate]

[6] :female: :aureon: 14/28 [Aura Absorb]

Aureon was pretty weak. Acid struck a big blow but didn't leave any lasting effects.

13. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    "Ohh yes!" The opponent old man mused. "That most certainly is hers! I'm glad for you boy, you have quite a partner in her. But I must say, the girl's disappointed me." His eyes grew narrow and his temperament more serious. "It seems she never learns to keep to her own affairs!"

She? Suen thought. Vega is a she? Not much help, but that takes me somewhere in this investigation. "Acid once more, Genesis!"

14. Pandamonium

Pandamonium The Puppy Loving ChatBox Stalker

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mirai
    Exactly 14 hp. 5% exp.

[7] :female: :lungeonshiny: 38/38 [Steadfast]

15. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    Niiiiice. Getting two updates in one day after not getting anything in a full week. Oh, and doing exact damage was good too >_>

"Genesis, spread the love! Come back and give someone else some experience. Go Emble! Tackle attack!"

16. Timeblaze

Timeblaze I'm supposed to hold it by the sharp end, right?

RePG:
    Profile:
    Tackle stuff. And stuff. And Lungeon's massive attack is showing quite clearly.

[6] :male: :emble: 18/26 [ None ] [Blaze]
    [7] :female: :lungeonshiny: 34/38 [Steadfast]

17. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    Hang in there Emble! One more and you can take a break! Tackle attack!

18. Kamina

Kamina Author

RePG:
    Profile:
    [6] :male: :emble: 10/26 [ None ] [Blaze]
    [7] :female: :lungeonshiny: 30/38 [Steadfast]

One Tackle was quite stronger than the other. Which was? Who knows. Probably anyone who can do basic subtraction I guess. Which means I know not.

19. Sin

Sin L'Enfant Sauvage

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mars
    So obviously Emble is domming this. Dats right.

Naw, come back Emble! Go Nagano! Mach Punch!

20. Pandamonium

Pandamonium The Puppy Loving ChatBox Stalker

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Mirai
    I expected Lungeon's attack to do more damage. Then again, I expected Minija to do less damage, so...

[5] :male: :mininja: 17/24 [ None ] [Technician]
    [7] :female: :lungeonshiny: 24/38 [Steadfast]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.