Medieval Times: Kingmaker Mafia Game Thread - Mafia Win

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by SilentSentinel, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Master of Grass

Master of Grass The Angel of Music

RePG:
    Profile:
    Does anyone else have anything else they want to discuss? I'm going to bed in a few hours and have a busy day tomorrow so I plan to put in my vote tonight.

2. Master of Grass

Master of Grass The Angel of Music

RePG:
    Profile:
    Well, since this is the only lead I've got and time is running out, I'm gonna have to Execute [ManBearTepig]. It could be a horrible mistake but the alternative method of RNG probably won't get us anywhere, so I'm just gonna have to risk it. Sorry to MBT and the town if I screw things up.

3. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    After a good amount of wavering, Master of Grass pointed towards ManBearTepig. The villagers seized him, and in the commotion one of them stabbed the poor sap right through the heart. He collapsed instantly, dead on the spot.

ManBearTepig, Kingmaker, has been executed Day 3!
    Night 3 has begun! Day 4 will begin in roughly 24 hours. A new Kingmaker has been chosen and will send in their selections for Kingship tonight.

4. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    The villagers awoke again to find the body of Shanderaa cut into pieces, each of which was stuck onto the end of a lance.

Day 4 has begun! Kalinius has been chosen by the Kingmaker to serve as King for Day 1!
    Kalinius, you have 72 hours to post in this thread with the command Execute [player]. Failure to do so will result in your death. Choose wisely.

A dark shadow fell over the kingdom...

5. Kalinius

Kalinius Because I am a star dragon. That's why. Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Lynch TMM

6. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    The new King smiled and handed down his judgement.

TheMusicMan, Villager, has been executed Day 4!
    The death of the town is now unavoidable. Kalinius and Taav revealed their blades and slashed the throats of the remaining villagers.

Master of Grass, Kingmaker, has been slain!
    Palooka, Villager, has been slain!
    The village laid to waste, the Assassins walked off into the night toward the next hamlet they would terrify...

MAFIA WINS.

7. Taav

Taav ಠ_ಠ

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Coppor/Bronzor
    [​IMG]

GG, town.

8. SilentSentinel

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    I want to thank everyone for participating in this game. This was a bit of an experiment with a new format, so I thank everyone for being patient.

As you can see, the mafia count was only 2 of the 11 which I hoped would have resulted in a decent balance to accommodate for the lack of power roles in the game. This format is pretty easy to balance and moderate due to the lack of power roles, but also makes the night less exciting, which is why I shortened it. I was hoping the town would take advantage of the increased day length to make more deduction, but games here typically rely more on clues obtained from night roles. My next game will have a far greater number of night actions.