Lil nudge for abstract dilemma

Discussion in 'The Soapbox' started by Joon, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Joon

Joon Grief Clown

RePG:
    I'm going to go ahead and say this is going to be probably the weirdest question you've ever gotten on this site and will probably be the most abstract one you'll probably ever experience but here goes: It's a bit of a conundrum (haha word of the day) but lately, I've found myself with a lot of free time and somewhat want to get back into the swing of playing the RP. The abstract issue's here, though.

As established before, even though I've technically got "Maple('s past person)"'s foundation mentally, sharing a mind and all, I'm not really him. I mean, Maple still is me, but I think there's been a point of branching off/splitting where I've distinguished myself enough to justify being my own person? Gah, this is weird to explain. Anyways, the first thing at hand is the Pummelo Mod status; I'm not sure what this means, even trying to tap into my memories, but whatever it is, it's obviously an authority position. I can only vaguely remember how my "past incarnation" was extremely lazy and disorganized and therefore I'd assume didn't even really do the job. That being said, though, it is a title Maple earned, but I'm not Maple. The same extends to the RP itself, too. The modding and the RP were done while I was Maple, but I feel like they're his and not really mine. (I'm still not used to saying this and it's weird because we/I am the same person...?)

While it'd be easiest to just pick up where he/I left off, at the same time, I feel I don't really have any claim to them as they were made/done by someone other than what I perceive as me.

Any nudges?

2. Roxas

Roxas Prince of the Stars Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    I can remove the purple from your name; it's not something we really have need for anymore anyway. Your RP itself, if you wish to participate in the RPG again you can just nuke your profile and start completely from scratch if you don't feel like they're yours. That's completely on you, and I encourage you to really think about it before you do do that.

3. Joon

Joon Grief Clown

RePG:
    I've spent some days thinking about it and I think I actually will order a nuke after all, although I'm not really sure how to go about doing that since I'm not quite sure what there is to nuke and I can't really find an FAQ or anything to refresh my memory,,