International Travel Hub

Discussion in 'Global Plaza' started by Haas, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Welcome to the hub of international travels! Here you are able to change the region you are exploring to a different one. Before choose your region, there are couple of restrictions on what you are allowed to do. If you have at least 2 badges in a region you are allowed to Fresh Start to a different one. If you have 5 or more badges then you are allowed to Continue Adventure to a region. If you don't know what those mean, the rules for each choice are listed below:

These rules apply to everyone on the site:
    - If a Pokemon has [X + a] (where a is some constant) as their level and are past their evolutionary level, they will evolve. Pokemon that don't evolve through level will have an indicator if they need to evolve.
    - If a Pokemon is not allowed to participate in a battle, it doesn't get EXP from the EXP All. (This applies to things like Sky Battles and Rudy's Gym)
    - Optional Sidequests that a player takes on that uses [X] in Pokemon's levels can break the level 100 cap (the calc is able to go past level 100). Mandatory battles such as the Elite Four and Storyline battles are still capped at level 100*
    * - This does not apply to the Zeralis Region.

These rules apply to people who are changing regions
    Fresh Start (FS'ing):
    - The definition of FS'ing is completely leaving every Pokemon you've obtained in locked off boxes and starting with a new Starter.
    - You only have access to Pokemon that are level [X + 3] or lower, where X is your highest Pokemon in the region you are FS'ing.
    - In order to grab a Pokemon from a box that isn't in your region, you must have a Pokemon in your current regions that is at most 3 levels lower than the Pokemon you are trying to grab.
    - You don't have access to your TMs or EXP All until badge 1 (This rule doesn't apply to TMs you acquire in the new region or TMs located in the "Badge: 0" section of the TM shop)
    - Your bag carries over to the new region.
    - A Player can always request the CA teams of Gym Leaders if they feel they are lacking a challenge or are overleveled.
    - For the purpose of Tutors and TM Shops, you are only allowed to access the badge level of your current region.
    - The "minimum" level in the Rival Battle threads refer to the minimum level the Ace of the Rival can be. However, if the mod deems that it is too low for a player's current team, the Rival's team can be scaled up, but never scaled down past the minimum.

Continued Adventure (CA'ing) rules:
    - You keep all of your Pokemon and TMs to progress through a new region.
    - You do not get the Starter of the new region
    - Wild levels stay the same and don't scale with a trainer.
    - If a side quest doesn't have a Continue Adventure (CA) equivalent or doesn't use [X] as levels, you may assume that the CA sidequest is the same Pokemon with [X] as their level.
    - Rivals can be changed at the request of the player, but will always have 6 Pokemon with the same average as the player.
    - You have access to your previous badges, but they don't add to each other. (Meaning if you have 6 badges in a region prior to CA'ing, you then have access to the Badge 6 areas of the shops until you get a 7th badge in a region.)

All set? Then post below using this format;

Current Region:
    Number of Badges:
    New Region:
    FS/CA:

2. Katnisa

Katnisa Newbie

RePG:
    Profile:
    Hi there!

My current region technically I think would be Decolore? However the last proper region I was in would be Amaya.
    As the region is technically not open that would be zero...however I have 8 badges from Amaya which would be the last proper region I was in.
    The new region I am travelling to will be the lovely region of Kanto!
    I will be taking on what I think you refer to as a Fresh Start, yes.

3. Stygglytuff

Stygglytuff I'll put something good here later Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pattle
    Aight, let's explore some Islands.

Current Region: Hoenn
    Number of Badges: 2
    New Region: Orange Islands
    FS/CA: Fresh Start

4. Black Temple Gaurdian