Infinite Duress - Mega Magic Mafia 2

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Angel Knight Phil, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Gamma

Gamma Simply Walks Into Mordor

RePG:
    Profile:
    What happened to your OH YEAH quirk, Mex?

2. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    It looks like there's an "uh huh" thing going on instead. Looking back, it appears she's also done that many times. I think that's all likely just under the Randy Savage umbrella.

3. Gamma

RePG:
    Profile:
    That seems like a really suspect Tell for any character. Granted, there are Townies with unintuitive Tells and they got axed by Mafia all too easily at night, or by the Serial Killer.

We have one Mafia down, from what appears to have been a pure accident.

Prophet of Wapachu still tried to lynchvote me, which I also find suspect because I was under the same umbrella of "breh I have work" that Roxas was under. Now that there's a Day Stage where I'm not at work, I am starting to realize there might have been more obvious signs of people being Mafia, with the problem being that I have no idea who isn't showing off Tells of being a Mafia.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan A wild Snorlax appears!

RePG:
    Profile:
    The real battle is sifting through those tells to see who is just misspeaking and who is exhibiting a pattern of behavior.

Also.

Lynch Nonsensepanda

5. Nonsensepanda

Nonsensepanda The best Panda Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    rood,

Lynch TMM

6. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Really disappointed with our activity level this game. I hope people pick it back up soon or for the next one.

7. Gamma

RePG:
    Profile:
    Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and...

Lynch Fresh Mex

This presupposes an antagonist role being given with Macho Man Randy Savage.

8. Angel Knight Phil

Angel Knight Phil Drag-on Dragoon Pummelo Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Day ended without a lynch again.

Night 5 has begun...

9. Angel Knight Phil

Angel Knight Phil Drag-on Dragoon Pummelo Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    The night ends, and so does the game.

Master of Grass' body was found burned at the stake the next morning.

He was:

It was at this time SS pulled out a broken sword, then somehow made it whole again. He ran at Ciela, Nonsenpanda, 8-bit Fate, and Gamma. SS did a beautiful sword combo, finishing off with a Wind Slash, which cut all of them down as they stood and sliced them into many pieces.

They were:
    And with the easy win, is the mafia! (I really messed up the power shift in this game.)

I'm so glad this game is over. I'm really sorry guys. I guess if I want to run a mafia I have to run it without a girlfriend.

10. Gamma

RePG:
    Profile:
    Circumstances were deadass terrible on my end as well, mostly owning to work. I shan't pretend as though Day Stage timing was beneficial to me, though there was not a whole lot that could be helped.

11. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan A wild Snorlax appears!

RePG:
    Profile:
    To those confused- I started the game as the dead baby. Amerac was Raiden.

12. Prophet of Wapachu

Prophet of Wapachu Unofficial Pokédex Coordinator

RePG:
    Profile:
    The mafia controlled the game because of inactivity. I thought it got pretty obvious who some of the mafia were after the attempted Thomas bandwagon, but then I switched sides.

13. Taav

Taav ಠ_ಠ

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Coppor/Bronzor
    Whew.... I never want to be a soccer mom ever again! Just sayin'. I don't even want kids dammit!

This game did go inactive, and I really do wish there was more activity on the town's side, but these things happen so I'm not going to point any fingers. But uh.... if you plan on not playing don't sign up I guess? ಠ_ಠ

I probably shouldn't be talking cause I didn't post for two full days, but in my defense, I also just lost interest as soon as I realized there was no feasible way for town to even get a lynch. With the failed Roxas lynch and every day after that, it was pretty clear to me that town wouldn't do anything, so I could just not post and no one would ever question me for it. So yeah, that's what I did. We probably could have started shouting "hey, we're mafia lol" and still have won, sadly.

Mafia team was unexpectedly huge this game. We started with 5, but with TMM and PoW acting as replacements, there were 7 of us in total. Never would have expected that as town, so yeah that was interesting.

And I spent this entire game thinking MoG might be a second soccer mom thanks to his opening post. Now that I see what his role is, I finally get why he wasn't posting much. That's hella restrictive. Glad my role wasn't quite as bad.

Fun game in general, though I think I'll pass on the next one unless it's a more traditional game. This one was a little too crazy for my tastes.

14. Fresh Mex

Fresh Mex Land shark

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Jeez, I'm really sorry about this game, guys. I enjoyed it largely from being the godfather after my night 1 death debut, but I wish I could've made the game more fun/interesting for you guys :"B

On a different note, SR WAS THE MOON CHILD!? I JUST FUCKING GUESSED AND HE NEVER SAID HIS ROLE IN THE QUICKTOPIC. HOW DID I LUCK OUT THIS BADLY!?

15. Mysterious

Mysterious 1337 Speaker News Crew

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Well I became Kal.

16. Master of Grass

Master of Grass The Angel of Music

RePG:
    Profile:
    Yeah, I know I go through inactive spells, but there was just no way for me to post anything productive. I tried to just have some fun with it and built the character basically like the "Can I speak to your manager?" meme but also without being too obvious who I was trying to portray. Probably could've done it better, but oh well.

17. Gamma

RePG:
    Profile:
    I don't really get what you had to do to "become" Kal.

18. Taav

Taav ಠ_ಠ

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Coppor/Bronzor
    Remember how Mysterious had the Kalinius role, and Kalinius had the Chicken McNugget role? That's what he's referring to.