I'm sorry.

Discussion in 'Welcome to Paradise' started by Shanderraa, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Shanderraa

Shanderraa Preteen Meme Master Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Hello. I'm Shanderraa, otherwise known as the forum jerk. I fully admit that; in my time on these forums a few years ago, I said some mean things, jerky things f*cking s*it things, whatever you want to call them. I'm not going to try to excuse them. I'm hoping, though, that you'll forgive them.

For those of you who never knew me (lucky) or for those of you who have forgotten, a few years ago I was a member of this lovely forum. Not just a member in fact; a full fledged moderator, to which I pretty much made everyone clear of. I updated a ton, and it kinda got to my head. I started more or less demanding recognition, to the point that I basically wanted to be the highest rank on the forum.

At some point or other, I went on strike for some reason that I'm still not fully aware of, then receeded about 3 seconds later, until finally I just gave up. I never really apologized or anything, just kinda stopped being on.

I want to change that.

Since then I've matured a lot, learned perhaps to not be quite so jerky (I'm not gonna say I'm perfectly nice, but hopefully nice enough)

I'm not fully sure if I'll actually play on this site, maybe I'll still mod. That's not really the point.

The point is is that I left this as a loose thread for too long. It's time for me to tie it up.

Please forgive me.

2. Kitsune_XIII

Kitsune_XIII Composer Ampereon

RePG:
    Profile:
    The fact that you've made this thread and admitted to your faults says you have in-fact matured a great deal. I don't speak for the rest of the Grail, but from me personally: You are forgiven and deserve a second chance.

You've done good things for the site in the past, and you were less of a jerk than you think except for when it came to the mod stuff going to your head and I for one am happy to see you back.

3. Pikang

Pikang Resident furry and fursuiter

RePG:
    Profile:
    Dood! I was just thinking about you a couple days ago! I had a feeling you'd be back!

All is forgiven when it comes to me!

4. Shanderraa

Shanderraa Preteen Meme Master Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    I've been looking back on the things I said back then, I have a lot of respect for you guys for putting up with me back then. I wouldn't have been able to...

5. Roxas

Roxas Prince of the Stars Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    I'll be honest, when I saw your name under the title I groaned out loud. Not to say your entire time here was that bad, because it wasn't. The biggest issue I've ever had with you (besides maybe being a bit too ambitious about your promotions) was the manner in which you left. It left a real sour taste in my mouth and it had a negative impact on the site.

The fact that you have apologized shows you have come a ways from your old self. I do accept your apology for that reason.

Good to see you.