Half-Reuniting, Half- Meeting!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Paradise' started by Joon, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Joon

Joon Grief Clown

RePG:
    As you can see by the name of this account, I am (well, was) "Maple!" The technicality is I wouldn't really call it myself? As a result of some very questionable, traumatic things, the identity of "Maple" (or rather, the person who used it) isn't really a thing anymore and I was basically cooked up to take his place. (A dissociation of some sort? I don't think it's quite D.I.D. or anything like that.) So yes, half/half, like the title says, because while I've technically met all of if not most of you before, this is the first time meeting as who's currently holding the reins. I've got the memories and all that, but they're fuzzy and not really mine, so forgive me if I'm a little slow about things.

For the introduction, I'm Lei! I showed up to this clown show a decent bit ago although not too long. (Maybe about a year? Less than that?) Despite that, I'm still a college student with fragments of "Maple," so while I may be a little clueless, I'm far from a helpless amnesiac. In fact, seeing as I've been around nearly a year or so, most of you off this site have actually known me throughout that. Despite clearly not using it often, Maple never unbookmarked this site, therefore either he was sentimental or it's very valuable. Whatever happened, I hope to become friends with everyone again! Half like we used to, half like never before.

2. Kitsune_XIII

Kitsune_XIII Composer Ampereon

RePG:
    Profile:
    Hi Lei, nice to meet you! (Well, sort of meet? Maple and I knew each other. Can't really say how well we got along.)
    It was probably sentimentality that caused him not to unbookmark the site, he was like that, but either way, it's always nice to see a friendly face. =3 I hope you enjoy the site as much as, or even more than, he did. Welcome to OI.

3. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
  4. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer FKA Neji

RePG:
    Profile:
    welcome back "maple"

I was Neji/ am neji

5. Joon

Joon Grief Clown

RePG:
    Oh hello!!!

@ Kitsu: I actually do remember you somewhat, I think I follow you on tumblr? I guess if so, we've known each other for a while without really knowing it pffbtttt but yeah I do remember KH for some reason w/ you but yeah it'll be great getting reacquainted!

@ SS: Suhhhhhhhhhhhh

@ Day Dreamer: I remember you too, sorta? Vaguely for whatever reason, I don't know why McDonalds comes to mind but yeah nice re/meeting you too!

6. Nonsensepanda

Nonsensepanda The best Panda Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Hey buddy, Welcome back!

7. Angel Knight Phil

Angel Knight Phil Drag-on Dragoon

RePG:
    Profile:
    Welcome back Lei, kind of.

8. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator