Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Paradise' started by Pan_Demi_Ciela, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Pan_Demi_Ciela

Pan_Demi_Ciela 4/4

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pyroo
    Hello, I'm Ciela Lione... and pan and demi, that's where I got the username from. Plus if I just use my first initial it spells out pandemic. (BTW, Ciela is pronounced "sea"(like the ocean) then"ella"(like the end of Isabella))

I love Pokémon, writing, magic the gathering, and most video games. This place seems awesome and perfect for me. I've been looking around though and it seems site activity is an issue? Maybe once I get my computer fixed I could help out? I found something that looks like staff applications.

Now I'm gonna go brainstorm and storyboard what I wanna rp in the OI's... While simultaneously fangirling over the Shadows Over Innistrad spoilers.

2. ManBearTepig

ManBearTepig King of The North

RePG:
    Profile:
    Hello & welcome to OI!
    Yeah site activity is an issue at the moment, but we're all trying to work on what we can do to bring more people here.
    I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to come into the Discord chat and talk with all of us. :)

3. Stygglytuff

Stygglytuff I'll put something good here later Global Moderator

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pattle
    Your name seems really familiar for some reason but hello and welcome regardless!

Feel free to drop by the Discord group if you like, link is https://discord.gg/0nH4sDLoLfGwtPm1

Edit: dammit Jamie, stop ninja'ing me XD

4. Pan_Demi_Ciela

Pan_Demi_Ciela 4/4

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Pyroo
    As soon as I get a computer or device that can run it Discord sounds great. For now though I'm out of luck.