Boo

Discussion in 'Welcome to Paradise' started by His, Nov 17, 2016.

1. His

His Wapahness

RePG:
    After two years you tend to forget things: your password, the password to the email you used with that account, the fact that usernames can't have spaces and mobile won't tell you, and how to spell Exterrestre (I don't even know if that's right). It was that last tidbit that brought me poking around again. Because spaceships.

So I was here a few years ago, under a different guise. My new username was supposed to give it away, but that flopped. Now I just have to say it. I am also the Prophet of Wapachu.

When I left way back whenever, this place was pretty much a bucket of stress for me. My responsibilities were piling up, and something had to leave my life so I had some time to breathe. OI was both the most stressful (because I cared a ton about this place) and the most removable. Dropping it completely hurt like hell, but it needed to be done for my mentail state.

Fast forward two years. I'm a peace corps volunteer teaching science in Liberia, West Africa, and I get pretty limited internet access through cellular data. I was thinking of spaceships (because of giant bio spaceship), and I couldn't help but think about how much better the squishy one on OI was. Then I had to find out the name. That took a few minutes because garbo internet.

The point is, I found this place again, and I thought it might be interesting to give the RPG another go. My internet's pretty sporadic, so I thought trying a nice, slow paced sort of thing would be interesting. We'll see.

Long may Wapachu reign.
    ~SR

PS. I am assuming it would be okay if I made a new RPG profile, but asking to avoid the presumption.

PSS. The name was supposed to be His Wapahness. Mobile didn't tell me the last bit got cut. ):

2. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Oh shit whaddup

Holy Moly do we all miss you.

3. Haas

Haas The Master of the Night Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    We can change your username and pretty sure we have the power to get you your old account info lol.

4. Kitsune_XIII

Kitsune_XIII Composer Ampereon

RePG:
    Profile:
    Holy shit, welcome back! We've missed you, dude.

5. Prophet of Wapachu

Prophet of Wapachu Unofficial Pokédex Coordinator

RePG:
    Profile:
    I'm back in my skin. All is well.

6. Gamma

Gamma Simply Walks Into Mordor

RePG:
    Profile:
    Congrats on getting your old account back.