Any Global Badge 3: The Legend of Zeldoark: Sword of Destiny (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Missions Board' started by SilentSentinel, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:

A new type of experience has recently opened up in cities across the world. A facility where trainers can dive into manufactured dreams and play through generated scenarios completing tasks and challenges. This is the Dream Arcade, a virtual reality experience like none you've ever experienced before!

**If you wish to attempt this mission without any information about what will be taking place and experience the story as the mission progresses avoid clicking the below spoiler tag**
    Wild List
    Growlithe :estar:
    Magby :estar:
    Numel :estar:
    Roggenrola :estar:
    Aron :estar:
    Torkoal :star:
    Drilbur :star:
    Inferatris :star: :star:
    Alolan Geodude :star: :star:
    Onix :star: :star: :star:
    Crimsant :star: :star: :star:

The faint smell of a campfire brings you to your senses as you wake to find yourself curled in a sleeping bag next to a small dimly lit fire. Above you the morning sun is just beginning to raise illuminating the sky in bright pinks and oranges. Liolu sits on a large rock overlooking the surrounding mountainside.

(X) :male: :liolu: HP/HP ( :shortsword: )(Inner Focus)(Speed: ???)
    OT: Hyrule | Dream Arcade Use Only
    Moves: All Level Up Moves to Current Level | [Slash] | [Swords Dance] | [Sing] | [Fury Cutter] | [Leaf Blade]
    Happiness: 100
    0%

"Ah, you're awake, good. We should look to pack up camp soon and head out. We should be able to reach the temple today at the rate we've been traveling. I have to admit, I am anxious but also excited."

With Liolu's help you pack up the camp and prepare to trek up the mountain. Even though it's early morning, the heat from the area is already intense. Magma moves slowly beneath the surface in this region of the world and this mountain is more of a volcano. Dormant, but still incredibly hot. Scaling the mountain and finding the temple will not be easy, but (8-10 action updates, 4-5 wilds) about halfway through the day Liolu comes across a small, ornate tunnel leading into the volcano. It seems the entrance has been found.

"Look here though, these foot prints. They can't be more than a day or two old, and they only go in. Perhaps this Pokemon can help us navigate the temple?" Liolu states excitedly as he draws his sword and steps forward into the temple depths.

The temple itself is built into the inner sanctum of the volcano and as such is incredibly hot and filled with many dangerous zones of boiling magma. Trainers will need to be wary as they navigate and search for the spirit of the mountain. After much exploration (4-6 Action, 2-3 Wilds) you find a large wooden bridge leading over a deep chasm. Below, a pale orange glow can be seen from the magma river flowing beneath. Trying to cross the bridge however seems to agitate a giant monster within the area and it lashes out!

(X+3) :ancientvolcronic: (Intimidate)(Knows Flare Blitz, Tsunami Crash, Decimate)(Cannot be Captured)

As the last blow is struck, the monster stumbles and falls off the bridge, tumbling down to its demise in the chasm below. On the other side, the bridge opens up into a deeper section of the temple which continues to sprawl into the volcano.

Continuing further into the temple eventually (after 4-5 action updates, 3-4 wilds) leads into this large room filled with magma and a large flat stone platform in the center. Standing in the center of the room is a black figure, tending to a small creature. As you approach, it turns around and lets out a growl.

:gabon:

"So, you must be the one who freed the Spirit of the Forest? Well, I don't like it when others interfere with my hard work. I have plans for this land, and you meddling in them is quite annoying. I came to see how my seal was doing here and to my surprise the very ones seeking to destroy it have shown themselves."

Liolu pulls out his sword and prepares for a fight, the black figure merely laughs however.

"Yes, draw your weapon. You'll certainly need it. But I won't be fighting you, I have other matters to attend to. But to make sure you don't escape or get in my way again I've gone and made my little friend here a bit stronger."

The dragon steps aside to reveal a small moving magma creature with two eyes peering out at you. Laughing, the dragon floats into the air and vanishes into a twisting black circle. The small creature in the center then convulses and quickly expands and grows forming a massive hulking beast within seconds.

(X+5) :ancientmagcargo: (Solid Rock)(Knows Fire Punch, Earthquake, Rock Slide)(+1 Atk/Def)(Cannot be Captured)

Defeating the monster causes it to shrink down into a harmless form that slinks off into the magma surrounding the room. Replacing it in the center of the stone is a marble shrine with a statue of a woman, similar to the one in the forest temple, however inlaid in her hands is a ruby.

Glowing red, a spirit emerges from the stone and shakes itself free.

"Thank you for freeing me from that monster's confinement. I am the Spirit of the Mountain. Brave warriors, time is short so let me be brief. My sister to the southwest of here is still trapped within her temple in the lake. In order for us to help fight against the darkness we will need her assistance. For now, all I can offer you is the power of my flames to help you in battle."

She takes the sword from Liolu and bathes it in brilliant red flames before handing the sword back to the little green Pokemon.

Liolu has learned Pyro Rend!

"Just one question, who was that creature? The black dragon who imprisoned you?" Liolu asked of the great spirit.

"His name is Gabon, a fierce Pokemon from a far off land. His dark powers are potent and it makes him dangerous. You are not yet ready to face him at his true strength. Now I'm afraid I must rest, but hurry. The darkness is growing stronger and we must not cease in our duties to stem its growth."

With that the red spirit fades and a blue portal emerges in the room. Liolu looks to you, nods and steps forward into the portal vanishing to return back to the mountainside. As you follow however you find yourself waking up in the Dream Arcade having successfully completed the mission! For your troubles you are rewarded with any wild Pokemon you captured in your journey and a small cache of other items.

Prize: 10,000P, :firevoucher: [Pyro Rend], :firestone: , :charcoal: , :firegem:

2. SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel "Best Admin" - Gamma, July 5th 2017 Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile: