A Mouse? They're Too Smart. Must Be A Rat!

Discussion in 'Yellow Forest Isle' started by palooka_120, Jun 29, 2015.

1. palooka_120

palooka_120 Energetic Northern Lass

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Koaleaf
    Once our new recruit had gathered the pichus Pally gave her a trusting look and wished me good luck before abruptly taking out her altaria and flying ahead without us. While I was in shock still by the sudden departure my pikachu had taken her job of making the pichus feel safe around us a little too to heart and approached Stella with a confident pose. She then commanded Stella lower herself and bow with squeaks and paw gestures. Stella was pretty calm about it and bowed, letting my pikachu climb aboard. With her new perch she gestured the pichus to get on as well.

2. Master of Grass

Master of Grass The Angel of Music

RePG:
    Profile:
    The Pichu looked at each other almost as if consulting on whether to go with the Pikachu but ultimately settled on going. As the first Pichu was getting on top of Stella, however, one of the Pichu noticed some rustling in the distance and took off to find out what it was. Not wanting to be left alone, the other Pichu who had yet to go on Stella took off after the other one. Given the environment, it's probably just a wild Pikachu they're after, but you need to get them back anyway.

3. palooka_120

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Koaleaf
    To my surprise the little ones were convinced by the pikachu's proposition and started to follow. Before they could finish getting on however, they were alerted to a rustling in the distance and proceeded to turn tail to investigate. My pikachu cried to them and followed in pursuit to try to grab their attention away. To trip them up a little and get the pichus to pause I got Danny to set up a root wall in their way.

4. Rachel Covaks

Rachel Covaks Dragon Queen of the Viridian Forest

RePG:
    Profile:
    Something darts from one bush to the other so fast you can't see what it is. You can either stop it, or leave it be.

5. palooka_120

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Koaleaf
    Before we had the pichus back to us, something made a move just barely in my line of view. Thankfully the little ones didn't have their attentions drawn to it and my pikachu proceeded to gently tap both of their heads. With their attention caught again, my pikachu began leading them back to Stella so we could start heading back to their mother.

6. Rachel Covaks

Rachel Covaks Dragon Queen of the Viridian Forest

RePG:
    Profile:
    You seem to have been turned around at some point, because you find a fork in the road, and you have to figure out which way to go.

7. palooka_120

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Koaleaf
    With the pichus all on Stella with my pikachu as their guide I felt myself drop my guard, but as we make our way back we lost track of where we were and before us was a branch in the path and neither looked familiar to me. Danny and Stella looked at me both with a smug look on their faces, they knew very well I was lost.

"What? Do you guys know the way?"

Danny smiled with pride as he leaped off my shoulder and ran over to a tree and swiped it with his paw, making marks and pointed up around the tree's branches which also had marks on them.

"Oh yeah, you were climbing your way over here, let's try going this way then." I praised as we headed along that path all together.

8. Roxas

Roxas Prince of the Stars Administrator

RePG:
    Profile:
    2nd Profile:
    Follower:
    Kajikami
    You followed the path and meetup with the Raichu, completing the sidequest with ease!

9. palooka_120

RePG:
    Profile:
    Follower:
    Koaleaf

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017